It’s Spring break! Which means time for construction. Team Las Vegas is proud to say that we have officially started construction. Our team has been eagerly working towards this date for the past 2 years. We couldn’t be happier to start building.
We couldn’t have done it without the support of all of our awesome partners. Recently, our partners in construction have been a vital asset in helping our team prepare for construction.
- Nova Geotechnical & Inspection Services: Site Soil Report
- Tiberti Fencing: Site Fencing
- Pac-Van: Storage and Offices
- Fasteners Inc : Personal Protection Equipment
- Republic Services of Southern Nevada: Recycling and Waste Bins
- American SouthWest Electric: Site Electrical
- Cashman Equipment Company: Site Forklift
Here’s a quick update for this week in construction. Our team spent our first day familiarizing ourselves with power tools & safe practices. We then began building storage and workspace for future builds.
One-half of our team began building out the CMU (Concrete Masonary Unit) footings for out home.
We dreamt about this home. Designed this home. Now we get build this home!
Team Las Vegas is on a great pace and we’re hoping to finish strong. Look out for more construction updates coming your way.